all risks whatsoever
不论任何原因的一切险
Collision not Attributable to the Fault of Either Party
不能归责于任何一方原因的碰撞
No refund will be provided, regardless of reason( s).
无论任何原因,费用一经收取,本会将不会作出任何退款.
I also try to customize every opportunity to teach my children that there is almost always something beyond the obvious;that there is something else going on besides what they see in front of them.
我也利用一切机会教给孩子们知道任何事物不单有其表像,更有其深层原因的含义。
I controlled everything and left nothing to chance
我努力控制一切因素,不让事情有变糟的任何机会。
That is why I took away all forms of pay."
这就是我不给你们任何工资的原因。
I can't point to any particular reason for it.
就这件事我提不出任何具体的原因来。
I felt an inclination to cast care away, and bid defiance to danger
我觉得,我能够抛开一切烦恼,任何艰难险阻都不在话下。
Thus, a party resisting an agency subpoena typically does not incur any risk of penalties or legal liability until after court review.
因此,直到法院审查之后,抵制机关传票的当事人一般不会招致任何处罚的危险或承担法律责任。
but all was abortive, nothing could be possible to take effect, unless I was to be there to do it my self;
然而,这一切都是不切实际的空想;只想不做,起不了任何作用。
We are for decisive engagements whenever circumstances are favourable, whether in battles or in major or minor campaigns, and in this respect we should never tolerate passivity.
(一○)们主张一切有利条件下的决战,不论是战斗的和大小战役的,在这上面不容许任何的消极。
There was, simply, too much money to be made in the business, therefore it followed that there would be men who would dare anything to dabble in it.
原因就是做这种生意可赚到的钱大多了,所以势必有人才冒任何风险也要尝试一下。
Be not the accident harm that all reasons cause is insurable risk.
并非一切原因造成的意外伤害都是可保风险。
This lesion should be suspected whenever a cirrhotic patient exhibits unexplained clinical deterioration.
不论何时,凡肝硬变患者一旦出现原因不明的衰弱,都应怀疑肝癌.
You mustn't take sides in their argument.
在他们的争论中你不要偏袒任何一方.
There is nothing intrinsically improbable about this incident, which is stamped indeed, with all the marks of literary truth.
这些事情本身没有任何不可能的因素,它印记着文学真实性的一切特征。
I don't want to hide anything from you so I'll put my cards on the table and tell you everything.
我不想对你隐瞒任何事情,因此我将和盘托出自己的意图,把一切都告诉你。
They played for safety and refused to take on any new commitments.
他们不冒风险,拒绝承担任何新的责任。
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号