a dog-in-the-manger attitude
占着茅坑不拉屎的态度.
There are some officials who are only the dogs in the manger.
有些官员只是占着茅坑不拉屎。
What a dog in the manger he is!
他真是个占着茅坑不拉屎的人!
"Now I'm aware of the face that people are always slinging off at me behind my back.They say I'm in the way and can't deliver the goods anymore.
“有人骂我们占着茅坑不拉屎。
Don't be a dog (lying) in the manger.
莫学狗占马槽不吃草。(不要占着茅坑不拉屎。)
No child wants to play with a dog in the manger.
没有哪个孩子想和占着茅坑不拉屎的人一起玩。
A: If you don't know how to skate, why don't you give the skates to me? Don't be a dog in the manger.
甲:你若不知道怎么滑冰,干吗不把冰鞋给我?别占着茅坑不拉屎了!
Don't be such a dog in the manger! Just lend him your bicycle since you're not going out this afternoon!
别占着茅坑不拉屎了!把自行车借给他呀,你今天下午又不出去。
Don't be such a dog in the manger-you didn't read the book until I asked to borrow it from you!
别这么占着茅坑不拉屎了——我向你借这本书,你才说自己要看。
Just because you don't want to go to the party there's no need to be dog in the manger and prevent me from going.
就是因为你不想去参加聚会,你也没有必要做一个占着茅坑不拉屎的人,也不让我去。
a dog in the manger
占着马槽(不拉屎)
When the contract with the TV people for their film and rights runs out: not before2009. Alas! There are dogs in the manger.
在与电视公司的影片和权力合约到期前:不会在2009年前。噫!那些占著茅坑不拉屎的人。
No factory-owner can lay golden eggs, so the only solution would be to close down the factory.
厂家又不能拉屎拉出金子来,一着棋子,只有关厂!
The dogs constantly make messes.
这些狗不断地拉屎。
They'll just fuck you over if you let them.
你要是这样让着他们,回头儿他们非骑在你头上拉屎不可。
There is no way for them to ride roughshod and defecate over our heads.
他们要骑在我们头上拉屎拉尿,办不到!
And whats this shit about us meant to be together?
这意味着什么,我们可以一起约拉屎?
To eat and then to empty your bowels -- is this not to eat in vain?
吃饭于前,又拉屎于后,不是白吃了吗?
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号