req. [requisition]
要货单,请求[abbr.]
Should I enclose payment, ask to be billed, or request that the item be sent C. O. D.( cash on delivery)?
我要附寄货款,还是要求寄账单付款,或者请求订体货货到付现?
Endorsement of bill of lading be required when take a delivery .
提货时要求背书提单。
2 Together with shipping documents we need to receive an original hand-signed invoice (sign with Blue ink).
请在寄送船运文件的同时附上手写发货单正本(要求用蓝色墨水签名)。
Specification for air cargo unit load devices
GB/T15140-1994航空货运集装单元技术要求
We 'd like to accept the orders for prompt delivery .
我们愿接受这些要求迅速交货的订单。
Click here to view all pending operator requests
要查看所有未决的操作员请求,请单击这儿
Specify, for example, requirement for a minimum level of experience in manufacturing a similar type of goods for which the Invitation for Bids is issued.
规定制造本招标邀请书所要求提供的类似货物的最低的经验要求。
The order No.105 is urgently required so we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快出货速度。
A document giving details and instructions relating to a shipment of goods.
运货单给出有关船运细节和要求的文件
We require payment to be make by Irrevocable l/c payable against shipping document .
我们要求采用见装货单付款的不可撤销信用证支付货款。
Inform& coordinate shipper to deliver the cargo& document or arrange pick-up per customer's request.
通知并协调客户准备货物和单据,并依照客户的要求安排及时提货.
Waybill-A document giving details and instructions relating to a shipment of goods.
运货单,关于货物运输详细情况和要求的说明文件。
To ensure fastest delivery,you are requested to for-ward the abo ve order by air freight.
为保证最快交货,我方要求对上述订单用航空货运。
Shuttle Tydirium requesting deactivation of the deflector shield.
运货船请求消除防护罩
Please confirm that you want to delete this link. OK and Cancel are used to delete or abandon the request.
请确认您要删除该链接。单击“确定”或“取消”可删除或放弃请求。
the basic unit of money in Mauritius; equal to 100 cents.
毛里求斯基本货币单位。
monetary unit in Mauritius.
毛里求斯的货币单位。
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号