Your sympathy has brought us at comfort.
你的慰问给我带来了莫大的安慰。
We went to the hospital to cheer up the wounded.
我们到医院去慰问伤员。
Please accept my heartfelt condolence .
请接受我诚挚的慰问。
A formal declaration of condolence.
吊唁正式慰问的声明
give a conciliatory gift or bribe to.
给某人送慰问品或行贿。
Please accept my deepest sympathy.
请接受我最深切的慰问。
console a friend in grief
在朋友忧伤时予以慰问
It's a great relief the problem is solved.
非常欣慰问题解决了。
May I offer my deepest condolences?
谨致最深切的慰问。
Please accept my love and sympathy.
请接受我真诚的问候和深切的慰问。
Please convey our heartfelt sympathy to the bereaved.
请代向逝者家属表示慰问。
The lads at the office have sent you a get-well card.
办公室的哥儿们给你寄慰问卡来了.
Your sympathy and thoughtfulness will always Be rememBered with deep appreciation.
你的慰问和关心将永志不忘。
They wrote to us offering consolation.
他们写信给我们表示慰问。
May this express the sympathy that words could never say.
愿这份唁电表达语言无法表达的慰问。
condole with sb. on sth.
ph.1. 向某人就某事表示慰问
I sent her a get-well card when she was in hospital.
当她在医院时,我送了她一张慰问卡片。
I salute them all.
我在这里,向大家表示亲切的慰问。
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号