The next one is cayenne flavored diced chicken,
下一个是麻辣鸡丁,
I'd like the cayenne flavored diced chicken, but do not make it too spicy.
我想要份麻辣鸡丁,但不要太辣了。
Let tasteless chicken ribs how to make change Xiangla filled clubs operating flavor?
让无味鸡肋变香辣鸡翅会所经营如何做出味道?
I'd also like some pungency wings for appetizer.
我想要在餐前来点辣鸡翅。
Although there are conflicting versions of the Buffalo wings legend,
虽然关于香辣鸡翅的传奇众说纷纭,
That's the Buffalo wings I plan to serve as an hors d'oeuvre.
那是我打算用来做开胃菜的水牛翅(香辣鸡翅)。
Whether baked or fried, Buffalo wings have not only become ingrained in America's national food culture,
无论是烧烤还是油炸,香辣鸡翅不仅已经深植于美国的美食文化中,
Buffalo wings leave most people licking their fingers and begging for more.
香辣鸡翅让大部分的人吮指回味乐无穷、欲罢不能。
fried chicken with bone slightly chili flavored
辣味炸子鸡(带骨)
OK…We are interested in the sautéed paddy chicken with green and red pepper. Is it hot?
可以了……我们对麻辣田鸡较感兴趣,这道菜辣不辣?
Would you like pork shreds with fish seasoning, chicken cubes with chili peppers and sour pungent soup?
您喜欢鱼香肉丝、辣子鸡丁和酸辣汤吗?
Today's specials are diced chicken with dried red pepper and mapo beancurd.
今天的特色菜有辣子鸡丁和麻婆豆腐。
The chicken is neither too hot nor too salty.
这只鸡即不太辣也不太咸。
We have sliced chicken soup, sour and hot soup and seafood soup with seasonal vegetable.
我们有鸡丝汤、酸辣汤和时菜海鲜汤。
Would you like Saute Minced Chicken, Mandarin fish and sour pungent soup?
我给您配嫩煎鸡末,卷筒桂鱼和酸辣汤,好吗?
we have roast duck, the real Roast Duck; paper-spiced chicken and deep-fried pigeon.
服: 有烤鸭,真正的北京烤鸭;还有辣子鸡和炸子鸽。
Some famous Sichuan dishes are pork shreds with fish seasoning, chicken cubes with chili peppers, and spicy braised crucian carp.
四川名菜有鱼香肉丝、辣子鸡丁和干烧鲤鱼。
Application of Red Pepper and Pine Powder Processed by Pressure-shear Induced Chemical Transitions in Laying Hens;
红辣椒微粉和松针微粉在蛋鸡饲养中的应用
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号