You see what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?
B: No, You can cut quite a bit off. I like it to be very short all over. Do you see what I mean?
不,请多剪些。我想把上上下下都剪得短短的。你明白我的意思吗?
Do you perceive what I mean?
我的意思你明白了吗?
Do you understand me, sir?
你明白我的意思吗,先生?
are you with me?
你明白我的意思了吗?
Do you all understand that?"
你们大家明白我的意思吗?”
"You understand me now, don't you?"
“你现在明白我的意思,对吗?”
I don't understand your argument. Could you explain yourself a bit more?
我不明白你的论点, 你能把意思再说清楚些吗?
See what I meant, see?
明白我的意思吧,明白了吗?
I guess I have your ideas.
我想我明白你的意思。
"Do you go with me?"Partly, sir, but I'm puzzled a little still"
“你明白我的意思吗?”“只明白一部分,先生,其他的还有点费解”。
Aha? You catch my drift.
啊哈,你明白我的意思了。
Oh, I see what you're at - there;'
噢,我明白你的意思了,给……”
I' m afraid I don' t understand.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
I don't quite twig what you are driving at.
我不太明白你的意思。
I know what you mean, Mr. Chen.
陈先生,我明白你的意思。
Don't you see what I'm getting at?
你难道不明白我的用意吗?
Gordon: I see your point, The Truman Show was funny. But The Cable Guy was really stupid, don't you agree?
戈登:我明白你的意思,《楚门的世界》有意思,不过《王牌特派员》很愚蠢,你不同意吗?
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号