Thank you for your compliment, but you're exaggerating.
谢谢你的夸奖,但是你过奖了。
Oh, it's nothing! You are flattering me.
哪里,哪里,你过奖了。
Thanks, Steve.That's quite a compliment coming from you.You always dress so tastefully.
谢谢,史蒂夫。你过奖了。你一直穿衣很有品味。
Oh, you is exaggerate play only a small part in the whole thing.
哦,你过奖了。我在这件事里只起了很小的作用。
Oh, you exaggerate play only a small part in the whole thing.
哦,你过奖了,我在这件事里只起了很小的作用。
Oh, you are exaggerating. I played only a small part in the whole thing .
哦,你过奖了。 我在这件事里只起了很小的作用。
Well, you are flattering me. I wouldn't say I am a professional, but I did receive some training at school.
噢,你过奖了。我可不敢说是个职业歌手,但在学校我确实受过一些训练。
Don't be too upset you didn't win a prize; tomorrow is another day.
你没得奖别太难过了,以后还有机会。
I am afraid you honour my understanding too much.
恐怕你对我的判断力过奖了。
"Gentlemen," I returned, "I am that Doctor Manette of whom you speak so graciously."
“先生们,我回答道,‘我就是曼内特医生,你们过奖了。’”
You're flattering me. But once I won a prize.
过奖了。不过,我曾经得过一次奖。
"How the hell did you win those combat medals?
“亏你还得了那么多战斗英雄奖章,你是怎么混过来的?
Yes, sir, you've won the prize!"
毫无疑问,你得奖了
Miss Bingley has given me credit for more than that can be.
彬格莱小姐过奖我了。
Q: Robert, what a fantastic result in only your third Grand Prix; could you ever have imagined that at the start of this year?
问:罗伯特,你三场大奖赛你就拿到了如此出色的成绩,在今年年初你是否想过会发生这样的事?
It is greatly to your credit that you have won the first prize.
你获得了一等奖,是你莫大的光荣。
Thank you. But I cut my finger accidentally.
过奖了。可是我不小心把手划破了。
-She's waiting for you to get the Nobel Prize for Literature!"
等你得到了诺贝尔文学奖金
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号