Don' t blow your own tumpet. Let us see what on earth you can do.
不要自吹自擂了,让我们看看你到底能做什么。
We must never brag and boast.
我们决不可自吹自擂。
You've done nothing but brag around ever since you've been here."
自从来这里以后,你什么也不干,就会自吹自擂。”
We will wait for until ordered otherwise, not by self-appointed pecksniffs like you.
我们将等到收到相反的命令,而不是你这自吹自擂的命令。
I see you have a buffet. How much is it?
我看到你们有自助餐。是什么价钱?
Cunning egotism:if I cannot brag of knowing something, then I brag of not knowing it;at any rate, brag.
狡猾的自吹自擂:倘使我不能自夸知道一些事情,那我就自夸毫不知情;总之,自吹自擂就是了。
Nobody could do that without our seeing.
没有人能够做了那事而不让我们看到。
I don't want to seem like I am taking away from the people who lost their loved ones.
“我不想让自己看上去像要从已经失去亲人的人们那里再拿走什么。”
"You' re not to worry about what people think. It's what's in your heart that's important. You cannot have your life ruled by what other people think.
“你不必担心人们会怎么看。你自己心中的感觉才是重要的。你不能让人们的看法控制你的生活。
I would never see anything but pleasure in your eyes, love on your lips, and happiness in your steps.
除了你怡然自得的眼睛、甜蜜的嘴唇和轻盈的步子,我什么也不要看。
blow one's own horn:
自我吹嘘,自吹自擂
My fellow citizens of the world, ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
我同时向全世界人民说,不要问美国会为你做什么,而是我们大家一道,能够为人类的自由做什么。
Q. You seem more comfortable on clay than in previous years. Are you doing things differently?
在红土上你看上去比往年更自然了,你是不是做了什么改变?
Ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
不要问美国会为你做什么,问一问我们团结在一起能为人类的自由做点什么。”
Because in fact, what rights are granted to the translator?
让我们看一看:翻译工作者究竟得到了什么权利?
We’re not exactly sure what it’s trying to tell us, but it sounds dire.
我们根本不知道它到底要告诉我们什么,但它看起来很可怕。
See if you can dig up anything interesting, and tell us what you find.
看看你能不能淘到有意思的东西,淘到什么就告诉我们。
I am in doubt about what she can do about it. I' ll wait and see.
我不太有把握她能做些什么。我要看一看。
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号