Do unto him as he does unto others .
以其人之道,还治其人之身。
pay sb. back in his own coi
以其人之道还治其身
pay Back in one's own coin
以其人之道还其人之身
pay sb. back in his own coin
以其人之道,还治其人之身
To pay Back in his own coin
以其人之道还治其人之身
To pay a person back in his own coin.
以其人之道还治其人之身。
lextalionis [ X9tAli5Eunis ]
同害惩罚法(以其人之道还治其人之身)
Return like for like.
一报还一报,即以其人之道还治其人之身。
If I had played with him, I would have dealt with him as he dealt with me,
如果我和他下,我就以其人之道还治其人之身??
This is what I call "give him a taste of his own medicine"
这就是我所说的"以其人之道还治其人之身"
Yet what is sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander.
以其人之道还治其人之身,是理所当然的。
If I had played with him, I would have dealt with him as he dealt with me, catching his general(or checkmating him) with my cannon behind my knight.
如果我和他下,我就以其人之道还治其人之身--以我炮制其将。
We stand ready at all times to pay any enemy back in his own coin.
我们随时准备给敌人以反击,以其人之道还治其人之身。
The new-comer is overbearing and sarcastic in his remarks, but I'm trying to give him his own.
新来的人态度傲慢而且话里带刺,我准备以其人之道还治其人之身。
You may have to fight people who cheat with their own weapons. --Aesop
你可以用骗子的手段来对付骗子。(以其人之道还治其人之身)——伊索
If he persists in making personal rmarks I shall pay him back in the same coin.
如果他一意孤行进行人身攻击的话,我将以其人之道还治其人这身。
In snubbing John she only gave him a dose of his own medicine.
她让约翰碰了个钉子,只是以其人之道,还治其人之身罢了。
He is determined to take revenge; to pay them back in their own coin for the wrong they have do to him.
他发誓要报复;他们对他不公,他要以其人之道还治其人之身。
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号