The major parts of a name card may include at least the four names of the holder, unit, title and address.
本文对名片的主要部分“姓名、单位名、职务职称名和地名”的翻译进行探讨,结合翻译实例,分析名片误译背后的文化因素,并对具体的翻译个案提出一些尝试性的建议。
In this paper, based on the combined method of statistical learning approach and knowledge engineering approach for text categorization, we propose to use layout information in images to improve automated categorization for text information in business cards.
在基于一种知识工程和统计学习相结合的文本信息分类算法基础上,提出了利用文本在名片图像中的版面位置信息来辅助分类。
As a kind speical style,the translation of film titles is different from that of other styles,Accordingly some special translation approaches,adapatation and rewriting are perferable to other strategies.
作为一种特殊文本的翻译,片名的译文处理有其特殊性,表现在翻译过程中更多地强调译者的主体性。
This article, based on German functionalists theory of translation, makes an approach to the three kinds of film-title translation from English to Chinese.
本文针对许多电影片名意译、改译的现象,借助德国功能派翻译理论来分析和解释英语电影片名汉译中的“叛逆”性,通过分析英语片名汉译中几种“叛逆”的表现和“叛逆”的误区,指出在片名翻译时要紧扣对原文文本——原片名和影片——的分析和了解,并且要严格贯彻“目的论”法则。
For truly successful film-title translating, biculturalism is even more important than bilingualism.
从东西方两种不同的哲学思维和美学理念探讨了英汉片名的基本特征 ,论述了电影片名的翻译是语言的翻译 ,更是文化的翻
- All right.- Eli's calling card.
-好吧-Eli的名片
Here it is ?on this card.
在这儿??在名片上。
I haven't got calling cards with me.
我身上没带名片 。
Sorry to have lost your name card .
对不起,把你的名片丢了。
I exchange business card with a client.
我跟客户交换名片。
a small case for carrying business cards.
放商业名片的小盒子。
She began to get letters and cards.
她开始收到来信和名片。
No, no, no,please, please, keep it.
不,不,不,请保留这张名片
I will have to remember to bring a lot of business card.
我得记着带很多名片
I will have to remember to bring a lot of business cards .
我得记着带很多名片。
I attached a name card to my bag.
我在包上贴了一张名片。
a world of visiting cards, a universe of duplication.
名片世界,复印天地。
Can I have your business card, please?
能给我一张您的名片吗?
Here's my hostel's card.
这里是我旅社的名片。
My home address is on my business card.
我的名片上有我的住址。
"You'll have to send in your card."
“你得先把名片递进去。”
My family name is Wang and here is my name card.
我姓王,这是我的名片。
My family name is Chen. Here's my card.
我姓陈,这是我的名片。
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号