Please put on the rail only such goods as are In perfect condition , so that I may not have to experience any difficulty .
请将状况完好的货物装火车发运。这样,我们将不会遇到任何麻烦。
The goods is receive in good condition.
货物收到时完好无损。
net arreived sound value
完好货物到达时净值
"Is all safe and sound, M. Morrel, take my wod for it;
"货物是完好无损的,莫雷尔先生,请相信我好了。
"Is all safe and sound, M. Morrel, take my word for it;
“货物是完好无损的,莫雷尔先生,请相信我好了。
incomplete or insecure covering/fastening of loads
车上的货物没有完全或稳妥地盖好或系紧
Please ship the goods In strong export packing to ensure good condition on arrival .
请将此货用坚固的出口包装装运以确保运达时货物完好无损。
There is no doublet that the goods will reach you in time and in good order.
货物肯定会完好无损地及时运达你处。
Receive on Board the following goods apparent in good order and condition
下开完好状况之货物业已收妥
Receive on Board the undermentioned goods apparent in good order and condition and sign the accompanying receipt for the same
兹将下列完好状况之货物装船,希签署收货单
sell out(of sth)sell one's whole supply of sth
售完某物的全部现货
We shall be pleased to hear that goods have arrived safely and in good order.
我们将期待着听到货物安全运达,且完整无损的好消息。
We look forward to hearing from you that the goods have arrived safely and in good order and that you are pleased with them.
期待着你方关于货物安全到达、完好无损、十分满意的佳音。
P> 268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。
The shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到的货物情况良好。
We have some real good buy here .
我们这儿有上好的货物。
He noted that the customs value of exported goods was the F.O.B. price of the goods.
他指出,出口货物的完税价格为货物的离岸价。
The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。
本网站所收集内容来自网友分享仅供参考,实际请以各学校实际公布信息为主!内容侵权及错误投诉:1553292129@qq.com
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号